Langsung ke konten utama

All About Me

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Mahyana Mairubi Kencana. You can call me Mahya, Mah, or May. I born in Serang, 23 of March 2002. I live in Intendan street number 41-H, KPAD, Gegerkalong, Bandung.

I live with my mother, father, and my two older brothers. Actually, I have one older sister and four older brothers. But, my sister was married. So, now she live in Pekalongan.

My two brothers is not living with me. One of them is study at Depok, so he live in there. And another one is study at Krida Nusantara and live at dorm.

Okay, let's move to another topic.

I was study in TK Kartika XV-VI in Jakarta. And when I graduate, my family and I moved to Bandung. I studied in SDN Sukarasa 3,4. At first, I have a problem with language. But now, I think it's not hard as at first I moved to Bandung.

Now, I'm student of SMAN 3 Bandung. It is AMAZING!
I'm very happy to know that, 'cause SMAN 3 Bandung is the most favorite school in Bandung.

Uhm, yeah.
Can we talk about my favorite things? 

First, my favorite food is everything that spicy and salt. I don't know why I love to eat spicy food. Do you love to eat spicy food like me too?
And I think I like to eat food that made from chicken and cassava. Ei, I think I love all the food XD

Ya ya ya, I know I like to eat everything. But, some food that doesn't fit with my taste I wouldn't to eat it.

Second, I like to eat ice cream.
I know you like to eat ice cream too, right?

And last, you know what?

I like K-POP!

Woaaah, I hope you like K-Pop like me too!
I like to watch MV and sometimes drama.

And I want to tell you something.

PLEASE WATCH GFRIEND LOVE WISHPER MV! :D :D :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EDU PASSION 2019

Hi guys!           So, I want to tell you about my school annualy event and that is Edu Passion 2019 . Like what I've been told you, Edu Passion is my school annualy event that invites many University in Indonesia to promote or describe their programs and many else.           This event was held on last January or February I think? Actually I forgot that, hehe. Not only University stand, you can also find many food and beverages stand inside my school, and you have to use 'coupon' to buy food or drinks.           Me and my friend were went to many stand of university, but before that, I was eat Ombread . It was Ichi recommendation and it was worth it. Ombread is Indian food that made from bread and egg. You can also add a topping like sausage, fries, or fishball.           I was went to ITENAS, Binus University, Unpad, and many more. Beside stand, some university have their time in class to more specific promotion, like FK Unpad, FSRD ITB, STAN, SAPPK ITB I think?, etc

Bakti Desa in Cibeureum

Hi there!           I want to tell you about my school program for 11th grade that called Bakti Desa. Bakti Desa 2019 was held on 4th January 2019, two days after we entered school after long holiday. This year, Bakti Desa was held in Cibeureum Village. In there, we'll be 'children' on family in one house. I was in group with Fathia, Muthia, and Syifa.          Our parents in there is Ibu Ai Nani and Bapak Aep. Their house is near from everything, like warung, mosque, and garden. I was so happy because they are very kind family and really warm to me and my friends. Day one, after we arrived there we were really awkward with only Ibu because of the language. But that is not problem because she is very hard try to speak Bahasa to us. After that, we went outside to met our friends. When Ashar, we went to mosque to teach and play around with children in there. They are very cute and bright children. After that, we went home and met Bapak for the first time and after that w

Recommendation Letter

From Mahyana Mairubi Physics Teacher SMA Negeri 3 Bandung - 40133 To Institute of Technology Bandung Bandung - 40132 9th March 2019           I have known Raden Fathia Nurul Fadhilah Sumadinata for three years. She is one of diligent student in my class. In school, she has demonstrated that she is a diligent student yet a person who have a good sense of humor. She likes to talk or discuss something with others because she is  friendly. She never left class and always paid attention while studied.           Fathia is a smart student. She have a good grades not only in my lesson, but also in other lesson. She is a curious person and like to ask something and then solve it.           Because of Fathia's good judgement and proved habits, I would highly recommend her in SAPPK (Sekolah Arsitektur, Perencanaan, dan Pengembangan Kebijakan) Institute of Technology Bandung. Thanking you. Regrads, Mahyana Mairubi SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.