Langsung ke konten utama

Holiday Plan

HELLO THERE!

How are you?
Hope you are fine like me too ❤

Soon, we will be on holiday. Do you have a plan for your holiday, guys?
I think one of you are already have a plan for it right?

Same with you, I have some plan too! Last year, I have no plan for my holiday. So, I'm just stay at home.

Sleep, eat, repeat.

Yeah, just like that and I do it for everyday. Because of that, what I've got from my holiday is only chubby cheeks.

So, I think I have some plan to do something that makes my holiday more amazing!
Today, I will ask my friend too what's her plan for next holiday.

For you that haven't plan something for your next holiday yet, here is my conversation with my friend, Fathia. Let's see and enjoy!


Mahya     : "Hello, Fathia!"
Fathia      : "Oh, hi Mahya!"
Mahya     : "How are you, Fathia?"
Fathia      : "I'm fine! How about you?"
Mahya     : "Yeah, I'm really really good! I'm too excited for my holiday plan!"
Fathia      : "Really? Me too!"
Mahya     : "Yeah. It is my first time have a plan for my holiday"
Fathia      : "Ah, I know it 'cause I think you do nothing in your last holiday, right? Your
                  chubby cheeks can't lie"
Mahya     : "Hahaha, don't tease me, Fathia. Ya, I admit it. All I did in my last holiday is only
                 sleep and eat. So, I think I have to plan something for next holiday"
Fathia      : "Yup, you have to plan it!"
Mahya     : "Do you know why I want to have some plan for my next holiday?"
Fathia      : "Uhm... No, I don't know. Why?"
Mahya     : "Your instagram post in London! You met One Direction too! You're lucky fans!
                 Because of it, I want to have some plan too"
Fathia      : "Thanks! So, do you want to go to London too?"
Mahya     : "Nope"
Fathia      : "Hm? What's your plan?"
Mahya     : "It's simple. I want to travel and surround the beautiful places in the world. I
                 want to see it directly and I want to take a lot of photos in there, so I can collect it
                 on album. Plus, I want to refresh myself by seeing beautiful scenery"
Fathia     : "Whoa! That's great! It's really nice plan, Mahya"
Mahya    : "Thank you! How about you? What's your plan for next holiday?"
Fathia     : "I want to go to South Korea! Do you hear that? SOUTH KOREA!"
Mahya    : "WOW! It's really really great plan to do in holiday! Why you want go to South
                Korea, Fathia?"
Fathia     : "It because I want to try some korean food and street food and also  want to buy
                some clothes and aesthetic stuff in Korea. But, basically all I want is to see Wanna
               One in real live, not only from my phone screen again"
Mahya    : "Hahaha, it's good. I know that feel because I'm a fangirl too"
Fathia     : "Yeah, sometime it's hard to be fangirl. Anyway, I forgot to ask you where you
                want to go. Where is it?"
Mahya    : "Hm... I want go to Gili Trawangan and Pink Beach in Lombok first. Then, I want
                go to Greenland, and last I want go to New Zealand"
Fathia    : "What? Pink Beach? Is that real?"
Mahya   : "Your expression is the same with my expression when I hear that name to. In fact,
               Pink Beach is real!"
Fathia    : "Whoa! I can't believe it! It's really amazing!"
Mahya   : "Ya! And I really excited because of that"
Fathia    : "I don't know why but I fell excited because of your plan too"
Mahya   : "Hahaha"
Fathia    : "But we have to finish our exam first. So, we have to be focus know and don't be
                too excited because of our holiday plan"
Mahya   : "You're right!"
Fathia    : "Haha. Okay, let's we go back study hard and pass our exam first"
Mahya   : "Aye yay, Captain!"


Hahaha. How about you everyone?
Do you have some plan after read my conversation with Fathia?

I hope you can have some plan for your holiday to make it unforgettable.

And I want to tell you my reason why I want to go to Gili Trawangan, Pink Beach, Greenland, and New Zealand.

First, Pink Beach. I want to go there because of the uniqueness of the pink sand in there. It looks like beautiful and antimainstream at the same time.

Feel feminine Pink Beach in Lombok with the sunshine

Second, Gili Trawangan. I want to go there because I already know it from book "Sunset & Rosie"  by Tere Liye.

Sunset at Gili Trawangan that makes you feel relaxed

Third, Greenland. I don't know why, but every time people talk about it, it makes me excited to know more about Greenland.

Feel the fresh air and treat your eyes with colorful scenery in Greenland

Last but not least, New Zealand. I know New Zealand from one of milk powder brand 😂. Yeah, sounds a little bit weird. But, I already know that in New Zealand there is a Hobbit House, so I really intrested to go there.

Be in fictional story by visit Hobbit House in New Zealand

Do you want to go there too?
It's really beautiful right?

I really want to hear your plan for next holiday too! It must be good if you want to share your plan with me 😃.

I think it's enough for today.
Last, I just want to say "Look around you. God give us everything that beautiful and amazing that no one can create it. So, let's be grateful and keep what has been given"

GOOD BYE! 👋 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Strengthness Weakness and Goals

My name is Mahyana Mairubi Kencana, but you can also call me Mahya. I was born on 23rd March 2002, so I will turn 17 in this year. I have 5 siblings, 1 sister and 4 brothers and all of them is older than me.           As a youngest in family, I got a lot of love from people around me. They really take care of me. My character is a sensitive person and I feel this is very bad. Sometimes, if I don't like the 'atmosphere' around me, I will mad at everyone and stay in my room all day long. But that is will not last long because I can overcome it. My strengthness is I always try to be a person with positive mind and I always try to love myself first.           As a human, I have a lot of weakness. Sometimes, I'm still procrastinating about everything and it's because I'm a lazy person. This thing make myself want everything but still do nothing to what I want to. Because I'm a sensitive person, so I think I'm moody. I'm not a shy person, but I can'

EDU PASSION 2019

Hi guys!           So, I want to tell you about my school annualy event and that is Edu Passion 2019 . Like what I've been told you, Edu Passion is my school annualy event that invites many University in Indonesia to promote or describe their programs and many else.           This event was held on last January or February I think? Actually I forgot that, hehe. Not only University stand, you can also find many food and beverages stand inside my school, and you have to use 'coupon' to buy food or drinks.           Me and my friend were went to many stand of university, but before that, I was eat Ombread . It was Ichi recommendation and it was worth it. Ombread is Indian food that made from bread and egg. You can also add a topping like sausage, fries, or fishball.           I was went to ITENAS, Binus University, Unpad, and many more. Beside stand, some university have their time in class to more specific promotion, like FK Unpad, FSRD ITB, STAN, SAPPK ITB I think?, etc

Recommendation Letter

From Mahyana Mairubi Physics Teacher SMA Negeri 3 Bandung - 40133 To Institute of Technology Bandung Bandung - 40132 9th March 2019           I have known Raden Fathia Nurul Fadhilah Sumadinata for three years. She is one of diligent student in my class. In school, she has demonstrated that she is a diligent student yet a person who have a good sense of humor. She likes to talk or discuss something with others because she is  friendly. She never left class and always paid attention while studied.           Fathia is a smart student. She have a good grades not only in my lesson, but also in other lesson. She is a curious person and like to ask something and then solve it.           Because of Fathia's good judgement and proved habits, I would highly recommend her in SAPPK (Sekolah Arsitektur, Perencanaan, dan Pengembangan Kebijakan) Institute of Technology Bandung. Thanking you. Regrads, Mahyana Mairubi SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.