Langsung ke konten utama

Bakti Desa in Cibeureum

Hi there!
          I want to tell you about my school program for 11th grade that called Bakti Desa. Bakti Desa 2019 was held on 4th January 2019, two days after we entered school after long holiday. This year, Bakti Desa was held in Cibeureum Village. In there, we'll be 'children' on family in one house. I was in group with Fathia, Muthia, and Syifa.
         Our parents in there is Ibu Ai Nani and Bapak Aep. Their house is near from everything, like warung, mosque, and garden. I was so happy because they are very kind family and really warm to me and my friends. Day one, after we arrived there we were really awkward with only Ibu because of the language. But that is not problem because she is very hard try to speak Bahasa to us. After that, we went outside to met our friends. When Ashar, we went to mosque to teach and play around with children in there. They are very cute and bright children. After that, we went home and met Bapak for the first time and after that we were talk a lot. Ibu was cooked food for us and it was very delicious! After we sholat Maghrib and Isya, we went to balai because Bu Deti wanted to meet us to discussed about the next day. We will got 3 sembako for people in there. After that we went home and then our family were cooked Nasi Liwet so before we go bed, we ate a little.
         Day two, we were went to give sembako. After that, we joined Ibu and teteh went to a traditional market in there to buy some ingredients for food. It was really amazing because we passed trough tea plantation! It was really beautiful! After we arrived home, we helped Bapak in garden. We gave some nutrition from fish egg for spring onion. Beside that, we also pull out grass that will damaged crops. After we helped Bapak, we went back home after two hours in garden. We spent our times in home and Ibu fried some cassava for us. The cassava was taken from garden. At twelve o'clock, we gathered in balai to do bazaar clothes. It was very crowded because every people in there want to took the clothes. In the evening, we teach again the children in there and play some games. After that, we went to Bukit Teletubbies and took some photos in there. We went back to home and sholat Maghrib. We ate again with family. After we ate, we went to our friends house and in there we were did deep conversations.
          Day three, last day in Cibeureum village, we went to Situ Cisanti by walked. The weather is really good and a bit sunny. After we arrived there, we took a photo in some places in there. After that, we went back home by car. Because it was our last day, we packed our stuff and some present for the family. At 1 P.M., we gave our present, took a photos, and say thank you and goodbye to the family. It was really sad because we felt comfortable in there. Their family is the best, super kind, and treated us really well. Before we went back to Bandung, Bapak told us to came again if we have a time. It was really amazing experience that I have!
This is some photos that we took in Cibeureum Village.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Flora and Fauna] : Daisy Flower

DAISY FLOWERS Hello everyone! ❤ How are you? This is my first post on 2018! Yeeay, so before I late, I want to say Happy New Year! In this new year, I want to share an information about one of a beautiful flower in the world. Check it out! Bellis perennis  is a common  European  species of daisy, of the Asteraceae family, often considered the archetypal species of that name. Scientific classification of daisy flower is it from kingdom Plantae, clade Asterids , order Asterales,  family Asteraceae, genus Bellis,  and species Bellis perennis . The physical characteristics of daisies are highly varied from one species to the next. The outer petals, more accurately described as the petals of the ray flowers, come in many different colors, including yellow, white, lavender, blue, red and orange. Petals can be serrated or smooth and may be short or long, compared to the central disc. The central disc is often yellow but can come in other colors,

EDU PASSION 2019

Hi guys!           So, I want to tell you about my school annualy event and that is Edu Passion 2019 . Like what I've been told you, Edu Passion is my school annualy event that invites many University in Indonesia to promote or describe their programs and many else.           This event was held on last January or February I think? Actually I forgot that, hehe. Not only University stand, you can also find many food and beverages stand inside my school, and you have to use 'coupon' to buy food or drinks.           Me and my friend were went to many stand of university, but before that, I was eat Ombread . It was Ichi recommendation and it was worth it. Ombread is Indian food that made from bread and egg. You can also add a topping like sausage, fries, or fishball.           I was went to ITENAS, Binus University, Unpad, and many more. Beside stand, some university have their time in class to more specific promotion, like FK Unpad, FSRD ITB, STAN, SAPPK ITB I think?, etc

All About Me

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. My name is Mahyana Mairubi Kencana. You can call me Mahya, Mah, or May. I born in Serang, 23 of March 2002. I live in Intendan street number 41-H, KPAD, Gegerkalong, Bandung. I live with my mother, father, and my two older brothers. Actually, I have one older sister and four older brothers. But, my sister was married. So, now she live in Pekalongan. My two brothers is not living with me. One of them is study at Depok, so he live in there. And another one is study at Krida Nusantara and live at dorm. Okay, let's move to another topic. I was study in TK Kartika XV-VI in Jakarta. And when I graduate, my family and I moved to Bandung. I studied in SDN Sukarasa 3,4. At first, I have a problem with language. But now, I think it's not hard as at first I moved to Bandung. Now, I'm student of SMAN 3 Bandung. It is AMAZING! I'm very happy to know that, 'cause SMAN 3 Bandung is the most favorite school in Bandung. Uhm,